× Autodesk 3ds Max 2023.2 with Extension Close
Autodesk 3ds Max 2023.2 with Extension | 7.1 Gb
Languages Supported: English, Deutsch, Français, 日本語, 简体中文, 한국어, Português-Brasil
Autodesk has released 3ds Max 2023.2. This update brings modern solutions so you can realize your creative ambitions. The new Array modifier allows for easy customization of assets, and Editable Poly retriangulation updates give you better topology results. 3ds Max also continues to build on its animation capabilities so you can iterate faster.
2023.2 Update what's new - Date: 14 Sep. 2022
New Array Modifier
Duplicate and distribute mesh data procedurally with a new object-based Array modifier. Create robust and highly art-directable content with control over distribution and randomization transforms, randomization of material IDs, UV offset, and more.
The following distribution types are available through the Array modifier:
- Grid: Distribute arrayed mesh data in a uniform grid pattern based on X, Y, and Z duplication counts, or by utilizing a dimensional size to duplicate within.
- Radial: Distribute arrayed mesh data along a radial arc with control on duplication count, radius length, start and end angle, number of rows, and rings.
- Spline: Distribute arrayed mesh data along the length of a Spline with options for distribution count from start to end; relative offset spaces that distribute from first to last spline knot; fill distribution; and at all or specified spline knots or segment centers.
- Surface: Distribute mesh data using Surface distribution at the position of all or specified vertices, edge centers, or face centers of a target mesh.
Enhanced Editable Poly Retriangulation
Enhancements to the Editable Poly object retriangulation algorithm enable you to generate improved topological results when producing new faces, moving vertices, or using the retriangulate function.
MeshSmooth Modifier Performance
Enhanced performance when loading or applying the MeshSmooth, Edit and Editable Mesh, and Edit and Editable modifiers.
Chamfer Limits Update
When performing a chamfer operation with the Chamfer modifier or an Editable Poly object, the Chamfer Limit Effect output will prevent self-intersections in the chamfered surface, while also avoiding over limiting. The Chamfer modifier will also generate improved surface normals when working with non-explicit normals.
Various improvements have been made to Trackview based on user feedback to bring better reliability and ease of access to your animation data so you can iterate and refine your animations faster and more easily.
Delta Mush Computation
The Delta Mush operator found in the Data Channel modifier has been updated to bring enhanced symmetrical results across the mesh to completement your Skin modifier deformation.
PFlow object settings have been updated to be more consistent between viewport and rendering quality and sampling. Additionally, various PFlow presets have been updated with new settings for Viewport Quality and Integration Steps.
You can now use the Scene Converter with a new glTF Preset to convert Physical Materials to glTF Materials. Additionally, the glTF exporter can now export all map channels on your mesh data instead of being limited only to Map Channel 1.
This update comes with MAXtoA 22.214.171.124 which includes improvements to the V-Ray scene converter, volume shading, and added support for pinned curves and nested instancers.
- Improved V-Ray scene converter: The V-Ray scene converter now has been improved and supports many new features.
- Dual-lobe phase function for standard_volume: A new phase function model has been implemented for the standard_volume shader to bring a more realistic approximation to the
- Physically correct volume emission scaling: The standard_volume shader supports scaling of volumetric emission in a more physically correct manner (via the emission_scaling option).
- Other volume emission improvements: The blackbody_intensity control can now be dialed above 1 for convenience.
- Cryptomatte 1.2.0: The version of Cryptomatte bundled with Arnold is upgraded to 1.2.0
- Upgrade OpenImageIO 2.4.1: The OIIO used by Arnold has been upgraded to 2.4.1
What's Fixed in 3ds Max 2023.2 Animation
- Fixed an issue with the Skin modifier where the bone influence heat map of Edit Envelope was overwriting the vertex color data for the object that it was applied to. MAXX-69833
- Resolved a crash that could occur when adjusting a spinner value in the CAT parameters while the user is in the process of creating the CAT rig. MAXX-69561
- Resolved an issue with the Curve Editor where the state of various option found in the Curve Editor's toolbar would not clearly indicate if the option was active or not. MAXX-64859
- Resolved an issue where creating Bones from the command panel with a History Dependent IK Solver resulted in the first bone not being properly applied to the IK solution. MAXX-67873
- Resolved an issue with the Track View where Filter option buttons found at the bottom of the main Curve Editor UI were not always responsive to mouse clicks sent by the animator until other buttons were first clicked. The state that the animator sets the filters to will now persist between sessions of 3ds Max. MAXX-44671
- Resolved a crash that can occur when copy and pasting the Skin modifier to other objects in your 3ds Max scene. MAXX-68351
- Fixed mini curve editor to properly frame the timeline when opened MAXX-48564
- Resolved a crash issue that can occur when Cloning a CAT Object MAXX-46487
- The Delta Mush operator found in the Data Channel Modifier has been updated to use an improved algorithm that will provide an enhanced symmetrical result across the mesh that meets the animator's expectations.
- A "Use Legacy Compute" checkbox is now found on the Delta Mush UI. When loading older scene files, this checkbox will be active since the expectation is that the animator will want the scene to behave as before. When creating scenes from scratch in 2023.2 (or adding the Delta Mush operator for the first time to a new Data Channel modifier), this box will be unchecked, indicating that the legacy compute is not in use.
- When switching the "Use Legacy Compute" checkbox, the user should do this at the "neutral" or "rest" pose time, because capturing the rest pose stores information critical to the Delta Mush functionality. MAXX-56403
- Fixed a crash that could occur when renaming CAT bones during their creation. MAXX-68887
- Resolved a Maxscript exception that is thrown when the user attempts to apply an 3ds Max IK system to the fingers of a CAT rig. MAXX-68702
- Improved the Viewport Show Statistics information to support polygon and triangle count in the billions instead of showing an incorrect negative number. MAXX-68605
- Fixed an issue with the Dope Sheet when attempting to select Scale keys in conjunction with other keys using the Time Selection tool meant that the Scale keys would not be selected. MAXX-68675
- 3ds Max will no longer crash and will behave as expected if the user attempts to use the Undo system of 3ds Max immediately after activating and then using the Alembic Playback Mode MAXX-63614
- In some cases of scene file corruption, attempting to merge nodes from scene would fail when first instance of corrupted data was found. Now the nodes affected by corrupted data are identified and blocked from loading, allowing remaining nodes to be loaded. MAXX-68805
- Fixed issues using Merge dialog in XRef Object's rollout in command panel. MAXX-68971
- Fixed animatable leakage when using custom objects in Material Editor MAXX-68907
- Fixed viewport background and bloom dirt archiving if .ifl file, ditto quicksilver bloom dirt, gradient ramp bitmap, and pb2 parameters that are enumerated as assets. Files specified in the .ifl file are now included in the archive.
- Fixed issue with .ifl file loading. If had error loading .ifl and edited file to fix error, would still get error trying to load the .ifl. Code was caching last .ifl file loaded and wasn't reloading if same. Added caching of timestamp of .ifl file to detect if it had changed. MAXX-51836
- Fixed MAXScript error when loading a glTF Material from a material library. MAXX-68406
- Fixed visual maxscript handling of escaped characters in keyword argument strings. When emitting code, expanding out special characters to escape sequences. MAXX-60900
- In Parameter Wiring dialog, added testing to ensure selected parameters use same controller type. If not, the direction buttons are disabled and their tooltip says the parameter controllers are incompatible. If attempting to wire via maxscript, the wiring will fail. MAXX-66046
- mxs canConvertTo on a FBXMaxWrapper node not longer throws an exception, rather just returns false. Doing a converTo will still throw the exception. MAXX-53125
- In the simpleMeshMod modifyMesh handler, setting the mesh variable was not being recognized. MAXX-68508
- Removed duplicate "Basic Parameters" property in Physical material rollout. MAXX-68202
- Enabled reordering of rollups in the material Parameters UI.
- The state Open/Close of the rollups is also preserved. MAXX-67175
- Corrected an issue where the VertexPaint modifier was incorrectly removing explicit normals from Mesh type objects, such as Editable Mesh, when it was applied. MAXX-68375
- Functionality found in the Collapse Utility of 3ds Max is now properly exposed to maxscript, making it possible to set up automation with the Collapse Utility.
. doCollapse: Takes in a list of nodes and collapses them.
. getOutputType / setOutputType : Set/Get the output type of the collapse. Takes #Mesh or #StackResult
. getCollapseTo / setCollapseTo: Set/Get the whether the collapse is collapsed to a single mesh or multiple mesh. Takes #Single or #Multiple
. getDoBool / setDoBool: Set/Get whether the collapse will apply a boolean operation: Takes a boolean value
. GetBoolType/ setBoolType: Get/Set the type of boolean operation applied. Takes #UNION #INTERSECTION #SUBTRACTION. MAXX-67696
- Before performing an Extrude on a selected set of Edge components using Editable Poly or the Edit Poly modifier, 3ds Max will inspect and repair any malformed geometry it finds before performing the Extrude operation. MAXX-68399
- Resolved an issue with the Graphite > Branches functionality and the Extrude Along Spline functionality found in Editable Poly and the Edit Poly modifier that would cause the first segment to twist 180 degrees, causing the geometry to collapse in on itself. MAXX-63064
- Resolved an issue that can occur with the Symmetry modifier where in some very extreme cases no weld threshold is found along the symmetry plane to weld to. Resulting in the object remaining as separate elements. MAXX-69020
- Fixed a crash that could occur with 3ds Max when adding new vertices to an animated Spline object through maxscript MAXX-67700
- When applied, the Chamfer modifier will now generate improved surface normals when working with non-explicit normals. This will correct a visual problem that can occur when chamfering where a hard edge appears on the chamfer segments that cannot be corrected with the Smoothing options found on the Chamfer modifier. MAXX-63722
- Resolved an issue with Working Pivot where when using Place Working Pivot the Working Pivot was not placed where the user had specified it should go MAXX-68451
- Resolved an issue with Working Pivot where it could in rare occasions appear to move or jump away from your mouse cursor MAXX-68450
- Improved selection hit test code to provide enhanced accuracy when attempting to select and edge or face component and an obtuse or near obtuse angle MAXX-66174
- Render Setup UI remembers the last used tab for the Max session. MAXX-67521
- Fixed Zoom Extends Selected not working in EPoly sub-object mode after clearing a selection. MAXX-68398
- Fixed incorrect UI displayed when dismissing a Rendering Save overwrite. MAXX-56292
- Fixed a null effect issue using Environment and Effects that led to a crash. MAXX-68277
- Fixed incorrect rendering of backfacing surfaces when using OSL and Scanline. MAXX-67925
- The state of the Bitmap Paging flag via checking Render Setup->Common->Bitmap Performance and Memory Options->Page Large Images to Disk is correctly saved with the scene. MAXX-69427
- Rendering in EXR format can be saved in folders with non-Latin characters. MAXX-59400
- Added support to custom hotkey(s) to toggle Active Shade in the Viewport.
- Select "Active Shade Fragment Toggle" in Customize>Hotkey Editor. MAXX-68265
- Reinstated Render Dialog>#tabbedDialogDeleted notification when Render Setup UI closes. MAXX-68837
- Removed the limit of 499 characters in Render Setup>Common>Common Parameters>Frames. MAXX-68716
- Fixed a sporadic crash happening when converting a scene with the Scene Converter and the Arnold preset. MAXX-68235
- The 'Drag and Drop' > 'Match Layer by Name and Parent, for Merge and XRef' setting is now properly persisted across sessions. MAXX-63389
- Skipped material's evaluation under Display Color>Shaded: Object Color mode. MAXX-69599
- Fixed the viewport statistics overlap with the menu on monitor with high scaling. MAXX-69178
- AEC Walls are visible in the viewport during creation. MAXX-65173
- Added the message "Failed loading graphics driver" to Max.log when Max fails to load the null driver. MAXX-46046
- Fixed possible crashes when Active Shade in Viewport was turned on but did not start rendering right away. MAXX-67153
- Removed the baking of textures/procedurals when Viewport Configuration>Display Performance>Textures is unchecked, to greatly improve the loading time of scenes with this setting turned off.
There are two ways to turn off Texture :
Global => "Texture" checkbox under Viewports Config dialog
Per Material => "Show Shaded/Realistic Material In Viewport" in Material Editor MAXX-68684
- Removed the automatic switch to Advance Material mode for the viewport, when adding PBR or glTF materials. MAXX-68683
× Autodesk 3ds Max 2023.2 with Extension Close
3ds Max offers a rich and flexible toolset to create premium designs with full artistic control. With 3ds Max you can create massive worlds in games, visualize high-quality architectural renderings, model finely detailed interiors and objects, and bring characters and features to life with animation and VFX.
3ds Max 2023.2 brings modern solutions so you can realize your creative ambitions. The new Array modifier allows for easy customization of assets, and Editable Poly retriangulation updates give you better topology results. 3ds Max also continues to build on its animation capabilities so you can iterate faster.
Driving Creative Excellence with Modern Tools in 3ds Max
Autodesk helps people imagine, design and create a better world. Everyone—from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists—uses Autodesk software to unlock their creativity and solve important challenges.
Product: Autodesk 3ds Max
Version: 2023.2 with Extension *
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page : www.autodesk.com
Languages Supported: multilanguage
System Requirements: Windows **
Size: 7.1 Gb
* release info: Autodesk_3ds_Max_2023_EFGJKPS_Win_64bit_001_004.sfx
Craft Director Studio 22.1.1 for 3ds Max 2023
SplineDynamics Scripts for 3ds Max 2012-2023
RayFire 1.86 for 3ds Max 2023
PolySnow+ v1.02 for 3ds Max 2023
MultiScatter 1.627 for 3ds Max 2023
miauu's Script Pack 6.7.01 for 3ds Max 2023
AdvArray Modifier 1.2.5 for 3ds Max 2023
** System Requirements: × Autodesk 3ds Max 2023.2 with Extension Close
Please visit my blog
Added by 3% of the overall size of the archive of information for the restoration
No mirrors please
× Autodesk 3ds Max 2023.2 with Extension Close
Download File Size:6.75 GB