TWI Ltd has released 1.0 version of IntegriWISE, is Fitness-For-Service (FFS) assessment software for evaluating the integrity of ageing pipework, pipelines, storage tanks, boilers, pressure vessels and high temperature equipment.
TWI’s IntegriWISE fitness for service software is a comprehensive tool for managing and assessing plant integrity data. The software has been designed to operate with the flexibility of a stand-alone application, or the power of centralised server architecture. When it is implemented through a server, IntegriWISE can be used as a central repository for all integrity-related plant information, with the ability to record and track key design and operating data, facilitate integrity assessments, and provide traceability for integrity management decisions. As a stand-alone application, individual users have the flexibility to carry out ad-hoc calculations and analyses.
- automates Level 1 and Level 2 Fitness for Service (FFS) assessments described in API 579/ASME FFS-1
- all assessments are rigorous applications of a selection of the most widely used and relevant FFS standards or procedures from API and ASME (e.g. API 579-1/ ASME FFS-1 2007, ASME B31.G)
- material databases from the following design codes are included in the software: ASME VIII, ASME B31.3, ASME B31.4, ASME B31.8, PD 5500, API 650, and API 620
- IntegriWISE offers the next generation in plant integrity management systems, by allowing engineers and managers to improve safety and plant availability and to reduce outage and maintenance costs
- decision-support software designed to assist engineers in evaluating the integrity of pipework, pipelines, pressure equipment and high temperature structures
More info: http://www.twisoftware.com/software/integriwise/
About TWI Ltd.
TWI Software is part of TWI, one of the world’s foremost independent research and technology organisations, with expertise in solving problems in all aspects of manufacturing, fabrication and whole-life integrity management technologies.
Product: TWI IntegriWISE
Supported Architectures: 32bit / 64bit
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even / 8.x / 10
Download File Size:175.93 MB