Code Rocket Designer is a detailed code visualization and documentation tool, designed to reduce software development time and costs. It supports C#, C/C++, Java and Visual Basic programming languages for upfront design and specification, and for visualization of existing code.
Code Rocket Designer consists of two design views: a Pseudocode Editor and Flowchart Editor. The pseudocode editor displays procedures in plain English. The flowchart editor displays a diagram of the procedure control flow. Both design views can be edited and are synchronized, meaning changes in either one are automatically reflected in the other.
The design views are used in conjunction with our project browser. The combination of these make it possible to browse and edit procedure level designs for entire projects. This can be used to produce upfront project designs or, through a code import, inspect, redesign and document the contents of existing code files. Detailed project documentation can be exported in HTML and Word formats that can be easily shared between team members and included in version control systems.
- View and edit design using plain English.
- View and edit design using flowcharts.
- Produce detailed design documentation in HTML format.
- Produce detailed design documentation in Word format.
- Produce design from C# code and generate C# code from design.
- Produce design from C/C++ code and generate C/C++ code from design.
- Produce design from Java code and generate Java code from design.
- Produce design from Visual Basic code and generate Visual Basic code from design.
- Reduce software development time and costs.
- Quickly create flow charts from pseudocode.
- Design procedure algorithms without the clutter of code implementation details.
- Thoroughly design entire projects upfront at the procedural level.
- Simplicity of design views means they can be presented to and understood by people without any programming knowledge.
- Generate skeleton code from procedure designs.
- Produce detailed procedure level documentation on demand.
- Code and design view synchronization results in up to date designs and documentation.
- Inspect, redesign and document legacy code.
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1 or 10 operating system.
- .NET Framework 3.5 or greater.
Download File Size:12.9 MB