SDL Passolo 2011® is the latest version of the award-winning software localization tool. It provides one visual environment for software localization, so that you can translate graphical user interfaces (GUI) more quickly and easily than ever before!
- Easy-to-use, customizable interface - no need for access to source code or programming experience.
- Integrated with the latest SDL Trados software for easy re-use of previously translated content and terminology.
- Extensive range of file filter support so that you can accept any type of software localization project.
- Fastest version of SDL Passolo with the ability to integrate into your development workflow to meet your localization needs.
New features in SDL Passolo 2011:
Re-design of the Microsoft.NET Add-Ins
- Now fully supports Microsoft.NET 4.0 and all older frameworks from .NET 1.0
- Ability to run diagnostic reports to quickly analyse problems and adjust localization kit accordingly
Introducing SDL Passolo Collaboration Edition
- Designed to support and speed up the workflows associated with the agile development process. SDL Passolo Collaboration Edition knows who is working on what part of the project
- Enables the localization team to push through changes from customer sources to translator. Removing the need to return bundles before the translation is completed
Support for machine translation
- Support for Google Translate, Microsoft Translator and SDL Language Weaver
- Machine translation can be used while Pre-Translating with any proposals being directly displayed in the fuzzy list. All matching translation entries are marked accordingly to distinguish from those entries that may be new or from an existing Translation Memory
More productivity functions
- Immediate checking of changed text entries. Changes are checked and on error the entry is marked with an exclamation mark to allow quick identification of any errors
- Continue working where you left the project with ‘store and restore’ of the working environment
Enhanced handling of projects
- Merge, extract sub projects, un-pack and re-pack project files for better performance in network environments and in multi-user scenarios
- Ability to chain projects (from SR1) allowing another Passolo project to be used as the source file. Multiple languages can also be chained with changes in the editing process generating a change notification (update) in dependant languages
OS : Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 or 8
Language : English Russian
Download File Size:61.42 MB