A Modern Masterpiece
MASSIVE is a sonic monster. The analog concept belies the cutting
edge, contemporary sound it generates. The high-end engine delivers
pure quality, lending an undeniable virtue and character to even the
most saturated of sounds. The interface is clearly laid out and easy
to use, ensuring you will have MASSIVE generating earth-shuddering
sounds from the very first note.
Covering an exceptionally wide range of styles, MASSIVE is a true
multi-talent. From violently rugged and deep monophonic bass rumblings
to silkily smooth, gliding and gently fluctuating electronic pads,
from techno and leftfield electronica to pop and film music, MASSIVE's
sonic spectrum is as broad as it is inspiring. This unique synthesizer
has its own uncompromising character that produces the most
distinctive of sounds.
Good To Go
Equipped with some 460 production-ready presets and multi-sounds, all
crafted by leading artists and designers, you can start using MASSIVE
immediately and without any fuss. The integrated KoreSound. Browser
makes managing the KORE-configured presets easy. Fast search and
filter functions let you find presets according to specific
characteristics and attributes . a particularly musical and intuitive
On stage, MASSIVE is sure to grab the limelight. An array of special
features makes it ideal for live performances. The integrated step
sequencers and effects section as well as a highly flexible modulation
concept deliver the necessary versatility. All these features have
been implemented with a focus on usability, with the result that
MASSIVE is just as easy to use on a hectic stage as it is in the
creative environment of a studio.
* High-end audio engine sets a new standard both in sound quality and
* Flexible signal flow delivers huge range of sounds: from deep,
brutal basses to delicate, crystalline leads
* Wave Scanning oscillators generate sounds of both a digital and an
* Innovative and intuitive features allow fast and easy creation of
fresh new sounds
* Combination of simplicity with revolutionary, advanced features make
MASSIVE ideal for both beginners and experts
* Easy-to-use knobs with dynamic value indicators, drag'n'drop
* Integrated step sequencers and an effects section with 17 master and
* MASSIVE uses the KoreSound. format, ensuring perfect integration
* KoreSound Browser for easy searching of 460 KORE-configured sounds
* Advanced sequencing and remote features make MASSIVE perfect for
This update expands Massive's high-resolution synthesis engine with
versatile Virtual Analog Oscillators and a distinctive new filter model,
and adds a wide range of other improvements.
The new Virtual Analog Oscillators complement the existing Wavescanning
oscillator section with a rich additional waveform spectrum for typical
analog sounds. With pulsewidth modulation and oscillator sync, the new
oscillators enable a vast range of classic and modern synthesizer sounds.
The new "Acid" filter is modelled after a famous monophonic bass
synthesizer, and expands the sonic spectrum of Massive with
characteristic biting leads and squelchy bass sounds, bringing the total
number of available filter models up to twelve. Furthermore, the new
"Hardclipper" effect adds a radical flavor of distortion to Massive's
arsenal of effects.
Massive 1.1 also includes additional wavetables and noise oscillator
modes, a new randomize function for envelopes and modulators, and a wide
range of usability improvements, as well as an expanded sound library
with over 140 additional presets.
* Engine quality setting in header.
* "snap to grid" button for stepper.
* Improved randomize section.
* Multiple breakpoints in keytracking curves.
* Envelope parameters can be edited directly in the envelope curve
* Incoming pitchbend events are smoothed now.
* Database activity monitor next to browser button in header.
* Increased stability due to several bug fixes.
Massive v1.1.1 is a re-release of the recently released and then abruptly
withdrawn v1.1 update, presumably with whatever issue required it to be
Mac OSX 10.4.x, G4 1.4 GHz or Intel Core Duo 1.66 GHz, 768 MB RAM