Developer: Realtime Soft
Bit depth: 32bit, 64bit
System requirements: Windows XP or higher
Create different monitor profiles for different tasks.
-Ability to install different screensavers and wallpapers for each monitor.
-Moving windows between monitors.
-Quickly turn off the second monitor.
-Ability to stretch the taskbar on multiple monitors.
-Control of the location of application icons with UltraMon Shortcuts.
-Ability to display the main monitor on an additional for presentations.
-Quick change of settings on one or several monitors.
New in this release
Support for Windows 8 final version (RTM release): the following issues have been fixed:
the window buttons match the look of the native buttons
Smart Taskbar is disabled by default due to the built-in multi-monitor taskbar
- Mirroring: monitor 2 configured to mirror 3. If we now try to configure 3 to mirror 2, it gets set to mirror itself
- Application mirroring doesn't work with Office 2013
- Fatal error in UiAccClient.cpp at line 302 if UltraMonUiAcc.exe takes more than 5 seconds to launch
- Fatal error in ButtonWnd.cpp at line 1487
- UltraMon taskbars may not get created after startup even though UltraMonTaskbar.exe is running
- Autohide taskbar can't be raised if maximized Firefox or Chrome window is the foreground window on that monitor
- Starting mirroring may cause the desktop wallpaper to get messed up
- Scripting: System.SetCursorPos doesn't work on Windows XP
Download File Size:4.98 MB